Chinese Medicine for Aging Eyes
Hoy Ping Yee Chan and Carole Conlon
present the Chinese and Western diagnosis and treatment of glaucoma, cataract, ptosis, macular degeneration, dry eye, floaters, diabetic retinopathy, hypertensive retinopathy and more common eye diseases of seniors along with a wealth of Self-Care techniques.
For Practitioners of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Specialty training using Chinese herbs and acupuncture for the treatment of common eye diseases seen in seniors
- Eye disease from a Western medical viewpoint
- When referral to Western medicine is critical
- When and how to integrate tradition Chinese medicine and Western treatment for best results
- A wealth of self-care methods to share with patients
For Proactive Seniors
- What happens to your eyes as you age
- Supplements and self-massage to slow or halt the progression of eye disease
- Awareness of both the strengths and weaknesses of Western and traditional Chinese medicine in the treatment of eye disease
For Ophthalmologists, Optometrists and Western Medical Practitioners
- Learn how Chinese medicine can help your senior patients in the prevention and treatment of eye disease and how an integrated healing approach can be the most effective.
Purchase this book from AyniWrite Press for $29.95